How do I subscribe to RSS?
RSS readers come with the following Web browsers automatically:
- Internet Explorer 7 (Windows)
- Firefox (Windows/Mac)
- Safari (Windows/Mac)
In addition, some readers are available as desktop software that you can download and install on your computer. The reader you choose will have instructions for how to subscribe to RSS feeds.
Other Resources on RSS (links to other sites)
- Why Aren't You Using RSS?
- What is RSS? RSS Explained.
- Alex Barnett - Using RSS 101 - Video tutorial on how to use RSS via FeedDemon, a commercial RSS Browser.
- c|net article on How to Read RSS Feeds
- A Guide to Using RSS, Which Helps You Scan Vast Array of Web Sites